31 May What can one expect after FRAXEL laser treatment?
What can one expect after FRAXEL laser treatment?
- The skin normally gets red, a topical anesthetic is applied.
- A burning sensation has been reported by some clients which can last up to an hour.
- It normally scabs by the next day, it can last from 3 to 7 days.
- Skin is to be kept cool and moisturized.
- Minimum sun exposure is best for recovery.
- Always use sunscreen.
Fraxel can be done on any skin type.
It helps with the following:
- Acne Scarring Pigmentation
- Skin Tags/ Moles
- Stretch Marks
- Post Surgery scars (Keloids)
- Vaginal Tightening Rejuvenation
- Stimulates collagen
The treatment is totally non-invasive and medically approved. The downtime for healing is minimal.